Should you have any queries, please contact our highly trained and friendly customer support staff 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We offer Email and Live Chat support to our customers. If your chats are not answered, then it means we are experiencing high volumes. In the event this happens to you, please send us an email and we will reply within 8 hours at the most.
Email Support: email@example.com
Live Chat is only available in the casino lobby. Please log in to launch live chat.
Add Ricardo's Online Casino to your Safesenders list
To make sure you receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safesenders list.
Add the "From" address, email@example.com, to your Safe Senders list:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
4. In the Add address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click OK.
Please add our "From" address, email@example.com, to your AOL address book:
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up, and then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
4. Paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the "Other E-Mail" field.
5. Make our 'From' address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
If our email is in your AOL Spam Folder, please open the issue and then click the This Is Not Spam button. Next, please add email@example.com into your Address Book as described above.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our email into your inbox:
1. Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
2. Select Filters (bottom left corner).
3. Click the Add link on the Filters page.
4. Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and firstname.lastname@example.org. (This tells Yahoo! to identify our email based on it's "From" address.)
5. Click the Choose Folder pull-down menu and select inbox.
6. Pick the Add Filter button.
If our email is getting stuck in your Yahoo! Bulk Folder, please open the issue and click the Not Spam button. Next, check to see if the email's email address is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see email@example.com on this list, select it and click the Remove Block button. Lastly, please set up a filter as outlined above.
You will need to add our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your Hotmail Safe List:
1. Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right corner).
2. Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link (top of page).
3. Select the "Safe List" link (second from bottom).
4. Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain."
5. Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
If our email is in your Junk E-Mail Folder, open the issue and click the Not Junk button. Next, check to see if our email address is in your Blocked Senders list. If you see firstname.lastname@example.org on this list, select it and click the Remove button. Finally, if you have not done so, add email@example.com into your Safe List as outlined above.
Please add our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your Gmail Contacts List:
1. Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Type our "From" address, email@example.com, into the primary email address dialog box.
4. Click Save.
How to check if our email is in the "spam" folder:
Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page. If you see our Update listed among the messages in this folder, check the box next to our email. Click Not Spam button along the top.